IIITA's Info Communication and Incubation Center aka IIIC is a business incubator set up under the aegis of IIIT Allahabad. Since its inception, IIIC has played a crucial role in developing entrepreneurial mindset among the students of IIIT Allahabad.
With a firm belief in Entrepreneurship as the key to unlocking India’s latent inventive talent, IIIC is going to organize an Online Entrepreneurship Event for the students of various Colleges/Universities. As a means to continue our efforts to promote Innovative Entrepreneurship and the Startup Culture among students, we at IIIC, under the guidance of NewGen IEDC, are inviting startup ideas from the students of your esteemed Institution for the aforementioned Event. Selected Projects will be funded under the NewGen IEDC program of EDII & NSTEDB, DST.
1. Young recent colleges graduates.
2. Current UG/PG students of all colleges.
3. Applicants need not be a registered startup. No startup registration is necessary under this program.
1. Funding up to Rs. 2,50,000 for expenses as per the GOI, project and IIITA norms.
2. Funding includes stipends to the student team up to Rs. 25,000.
3. Technical and business mentorship support throughout the project as a structured program.
4. Free entry to all incubation events organized by IIIT Allahabad from time to time.
5. Certification to all completed projects.
6. Access to the NewGen IEDC lab and selected facilities of IIIT Allahabad (after the institute opens for student post-pandemic).
7. Many projects funded so far have bagged a funding support from different sources.
N.B.: Certificate of Participation as well as various goodies are up for grab under various segments to boost the overall confidence of participants.
Applications are welcome round the year. To apply download the format and submit the
Submit the form to register project for NewGenIEDC. In case of any difficulty, you may also email the form to email@example.com